All applications must be received in the Assistant Superintendent’s office at least 3 days prior to the application deadline posted on the website. Please note that only those applications which are received directly from the Assistant Superintendent’s office can be accepted.
Please submit the actual Word document you complete; do not convert it to a PDF.
- After clicking on the “Application” button below, the application form will be downloaded onto your computer as a Word document. In order to properly review your application, it is very important that you submit that Word document. If you do not have Word on you computer, please contact the Grant Administrator for alternate instructions. The Application can also be accessed through Google Drive.
- Be sure to read the Grant Guidelines and Deadlines before applying.
- Fill in the information requested in each of the gray text boxes. The boxes will automatically expand to accommodate your answers. Please be as complete as possible as this helps us to adequately review your application. Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Once you have completed the application, be sure to save a copy for your records.
- You must then email a copy to your building principal, who will review and approve it, and then forward it to the Assistant Superintendent for approval. Be sure to be aware of – and abide by – your Principal’s deadline for submission.
The Application can also be accessed through Google Drive, for those who don’t have access to Microsoft Word.